As you sit back and relax with your personal qualified taxi tour guide, let us transport you for the Highland Experience Tour.
From only £66.67 per person
(£400 total for up to 6 people)
(Based on 6 people sharing in a tour)
All about the Highland Experience Tour.
10 Hours Tour
This tour takes in the breathtaking scenery of the Scottish highlands.A must see when on holiday in Scotland.
- Doune Castle
- Killin- Falls of Dochart waterfalls
- Glen Etive – filming location in the James Bond film Skyfall
- Lake Etive
- Scotland’s most Scenic Glen.
- This tour allows passengers to get out at various locations for photographs
- Children must be accompained by an adult
- A maximum of 6 passengers can be taken in each vehicle
- A cancellation fee will be applied if the tour is cancelled within 24 hours as per the terms and conditions in booking.
- Be prepared for the weather
- All tours will be conducted in english
What is included in this tour? (Items that are included in the cost of tour price.)
- MERCEDES VITO TAXI
- FORD PROCAB TAXI
Items that are not included in the cost of tour price.
- Admission to attractions
We will depart Edinburgh and travel to Doune Castle. This Castle has been used in many films and TV shows such as the Legendary and hilarious Monty Python’s Holy Grail. The epic Saga Game of Thrones and not to forget the Netflix smash outlander.
Leaving Doune Castle we will head to the Killin Falls of Dochart. These are stunning and beautiful Highland waterfalls Marvel at the stunning scenery and breathtaking views that this natural site has to offer.
From the Falls of dochart we will travel along the long Winding Road to Glen Etive this this road was made famous by double 007 James Bond in the smash film Skyfall.
Bond and M are seen looking down the Glen with the Aston Martin in the background, although the house used in Skyfall was created using special effects and sadly not there, however we can guarantee the stunning scenery and views are most definitely there.
Leaving Glen Etive we make our way to the stunning and staggeringly impressive Glencoe in the heart of the Highlands.
Glencoe is stunningly beautiful in all kinds of weather you won’t be disappointed you’re camera will be overflowing with stunning and beautiful pictures.
It will be our pleasure to show you some of the most natural and beautifully stunning scenery and countryside that Scotland has to offer.