The Ultimate Outlander Tour 1
As you sit back and relax with your personal qualified taxi tour guide, let us transport you back to Scotland in 1743.
- Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
- Vacation Style Holiday TypeHistory
- Activity Level Leisurely
- Group Size Small Group
Our most booked tour is the stunning filming locations of the amazing hit series Outlander.
On the route from the outstanding Hopetoun House to quaint Falkland, you will experience the Duke of Sandringhams’ house, Jamies’ house at Lallybroch, BlackJack Randalls’ Fort William, the McKenzie brothers’ Castle Leoch, the bustling village of Cranesmuir where you can find Geilliss’ house with herb garden and Inverness in 1945.
After leaving Falkland will travel down the Fife coast to Aberdour Castle and Dysart Harbour, which was also used in the filming ,more so in Season 2 when they went to France.
There will be plenty of time for you to explore all these beautiful locations, so let us transport you back, to Scotland in 1743!
- This tour allows passengers to get out at various locations for photographs
- Children must be accompained by an adult
- A maximum of 6 passengers can be taken in each vehicle
- A cancellation fee will be applied if the tour is cancelled within 24 hours as per the terms and conditions in booking.
- Be prepared for the weather
- All tours will be conducted in english
- MERCEDES VITO TAXI
- TRADITIONAL LONDON TAXI
- Admission to attractions